Subaru WRX Reviews: How The WRX Got Me Hooked
The WRX, it seems, just has a certain je ne sais quoi that its owners can’t get enough of. Is it the looks, or that distinctive purr when the engine is allowed even a modicum of space to open up? Maybe it’s just the feeling of knowing that driving a WRX, means driving a high-performance machine. Whatever the reason for the consistently high Subaru WRX reviews, there’s no denying that this vehicle has its own dedicated, and dare we say devoted, fandom that’s set to stay.
In an effort to determine just what gets the Subaru WRX owner hooked in the first place, let’s go through some of the features of this vehicle that make it a standout in its class.
Features of A Subaru WRX That Make It Special
A Subaru WRX is a special car. It’s not just fast and fun to drive, but it has some unique features that make it stand out from the crowd. Here are just a few of the things that make a Subaru WRX so extraordinary.
Subaru WRX Tech Features
- Driver assistance safety systems – both active and passive.
- Symmetrical all-wheel drive
- Subaru Eyesight 4.0
- Vehicle Dynamics Control System
- The pioneering Driver Monitoring System that detects loss of road focus and warns the driver.
Subaru WRX Safety Features:
- Eyesight Driver Assist – This smart software, exclusive to the Subaru range, offers drivers a wealth of driving assistance like a Pre-Collision Braking System, Autonomous Emergency Steering, Lane Departure Prevention, Adaptive Cruise and Steering Control, Traffic Sign Recognition and Intelligent Speed Limiter.
- Vehicle Dynamics – Baked into the WRX’s all-wheel drive system, is Vehicle Dynamics. This is an additional suite of safety systems like Active Torque Vectoring, ABS, EBD, and ESC for only the most effective traction and handling in any condition.
From every angle, it’s very clear the kind of statement the WRX is here to make – assertiveness, exhilaration, power, speed, and of course, beauty.
The famous Subaru details are all present and accounted for, like the signature bonnet scoop and that striking hexagonal grille. There are some modern accompaniments present too, like multi-functional LED and steering-responsive headlights. And we can’t forget about the performance attributes, like air outlets and trailing edges to minimise trapped air, not to mention a rear spoiler for converting guided airflow into rear-end stability.
Enjoy Memorable Trips In A Subaru WRX
A Subaru WRX is the perfect car for those who love to travel. It’s comfortable, efficient, and stylish all at the same time. But most importantly, it’s a high-performance machine that’ll let you safely indulge in your wilder side. Here are some of the best reasons to take your next trip in a Subaru WRX.
You’ll save money on fuel.
Even with its turbocharged boxer engine, the Subaru WRX is much more fuel efficient than most other cars on the road. You’ll be able to go further on a tank of fuel, which means you’ll save money in the long run.
It’s comfortable for long trips.
The Subaru WRX is designed for comfort, with spacious seats and plenty of legroom.
It has all the latest tech features.
The Subaru WRX comes standard with a touchscreen infotainment system, Bluetooth connectivity, and a rear-view camera. You’ll have everything you need to stay connected and entertained on your trip.
With its sleek design and sporty look, the Subaru WRX turns heads wherever it goes.
With features like these, it’s easy to see why a Subaru WRX review in most cases, will be a positive one. But the WRX fanbase is a passionate bunch, so to get a better idea of what turns a regular driver into a WRX devotee for life, we have to turn to those drivers, themselves. We have a collection of stories, adventures, and Subaru WRX reviews, from those who love them most, explaining why they do.