Date of Last Review: 30 July 2018
WEBSITE T’s & C’s
IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE SET OUT BELOW. BY USING THIS SITE, THE USER AGREES TO OBSERVE ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE, INCLUDING ANY PRIVACY OR OTHER POLICIES WHICH MAY APPEAR ELSEWHERE ON THIS WEBSITE.
“website owner” and/or “we” mean Subaru Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd (“Subaru”) (SSA)
“user” means any person accessing any part of the website
“consumer” means any natural person (not a company, CC, trust etc.) who enters or intends entering into an electronic transaction with this site as the end-user of the goods or services offered by this site
“this website” means www.subaru.co.za and www.subarupreowned.co.za and all subpages thereof, excluding links to external sites
“ECT Act” means the Electronic Communications & Transactions Act 25 of 2002
Use of this site
1. Use of this website is at the sole risk of the user.
2. Unless otherwise indicated, users are welcome to copy, download or print out any of the visible text or images on this website for personal and non-commercial use.
3. Users wishing to utilise content for commercial purposes may submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. All pricing listed on this website is subject to change without prior notice and does not include standard on-the-road fees and related admin costs.
Confidentiality of communications
Hyperlinks, deep links, advertising, framing
6. The express permission in writing of the website owner is required before any hyperlink other than to the Home Page of this website is created. Permission, if granted, will be subject to the condition that the party linking to this site alerts users to the application of these terms and conditions. Requests for permission can be mailed to email@example.com.
What law governs this Agreement?
7. The user hereby agrees that the law applicable to these terms and conditions of use, their interpretation and any matter or litigation in connection therewith or arising from them will be the law of South Africa.
8. This website is owned, hosted and maintained within the Republic of South Africa.
9. When using this site and agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, such use and agreement is deemed to have taken place in Johannesburg, South Africa.
10. Users of this website are encouraged to familiarise themselves with the South African law relating to electronic communications and transactions as contained in the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002.
Consent to jurisdiction
11. The user consents to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court having jurisdiction in terms of section 28 of the Magistrate’s Court Act as amended in respect of any dispute flowing from the use of this website.
Amendment of the terms and conditions of this Agreement
12. Please note that, due to legal and other developments, we may be required to amend these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time. Please refer to the last revision date at the top of this page.
13. We will attempt to give notice of any amendments, but reserve the right to effect binding amendments, additions or deletions without notice.
Enforceability of this Agreement
14. In the event of any part of these Terms and Conditions being found to be partially or fully unenforceable, for whatever reason, this shall not affect the application or enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement.
16. Failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
17. SSA has the right to change specification and equipment levels without notice.