Peace of mind so you can get on with the adventure of life
All new Subaru vehicles are covered by comprehensive warranties and maintenance plans to ensure your ownership experience is worry free. We give you peace of mind so that you can get on with the adventure of life.
Five-year/150 000km warranty for added peace of mind (effective 1 September 2017)
New Subarus sold in South Africa are warranted against any defect in material or workmanship for a period of five years or 150 000km, whichever comes first. This warranty excludes certain maintenance items, which are subject to wear and tear. Batteries, shock absorbers, clutches and exhaust systems are warranted for one year or 30 000km, whichever comes first.
Only genuine parts fitted by an authorised dealer are warranted and any parts fitted without Subaru’s approval will void the warranty. This includes accessories, exhausts, filters and parts not of the original specifications of the vehicle, unless manufacturer approved. Genuine Subaru replacement parts are likewise warranted for a period of 12 months.
Three-year/75 000km Maintenance Plan
Subaru’s comprehensive Maintenance Plan covers all new Subaru vehicles and comes at no cost to the purchaser. The plan includes Subaru Assist and roadside service, which comprises emergency, legal and map assistance.
What is covered?
- All routine servicing of the vehicle in accordance with the manufacture’s handbook
- Maintenance and mechanical repairs required as a result of normal wear and tear
What is not covered?
- Petrol and top-up oil (between services)
- Accident damage and insurance claims
- Tyres and wheel alignment
- Glass replacement
- Abuse and/or negligence
- Non-mechanical interior trim and paintwork
- Repair to on-board entertainment such as audio systems
- Repairs to non-factory components and any subsequent repairs or modifications
Extended maintenance plans for extra peace of mind
Enjoy further confidence and peace of mind with our extended maintenance plans, available on all new Subaru vehicles up to five years or 150 000km, whichever comes first.
- You pay for tomorrow’s costs at today’s rates, avoiding inflation and price increases on parts and labour
- Maintenance plan extension costs can be included in your vehicle finance agreement, minimising its impact and unforeseen future expenses
- Only Subaru genuine parts are used, which come with their own one-year warranty and are in full compliance with your vehicle’s warranty terms
- Services are conducted to the highest standards by trained Subaru technicians, who have extensive knowledge of your Subaru, for optimum vehicle performance
- Vehicle value is enhanced at the time of resale
Please contact your nearest dealer should you require more information.