Meet The Owner: How The Subaru Forester Got Me Hooked
The Subaru Forester is a crossover SUV that’s been on the market since 1998. It’s known for its reliability, all-wheel drive, and practicality – making it a popular choice for families and outdoor enthusiasts. But what really makes the Forester stand out is its passionate fan base.
Forester owners are some of the most dedicated and loyal customers in the automotive industry – their car is more than just a mode of transportation. It’s a way of life. They take pride in their vehicle and feel a deep connection to it. This passion is evident in the way they talk about their cars, and it’s clear that the Forester has a special place in their hearts.
But what sparks that passion? Let’s go over some of the very features that keep the true purists behind the wheel of the Forester.
Features of A Forester That Make It Special
The Forester SUV is built for adventure, with plenty of features that make it ideal for exploring the great outdoors. Here are just a few of the things that make the Forester so special.
Subaru Forester Tech Features
- Symmetrical all-wheel drive – This is a balanced design that provides perfect distribution of power for maximum traction in all weather, and on any road.
- X-Mode – Ground-breaking technology that optimises the all-wheel drive system for maximum traction, so you can get to and from any destination.
- The Boxer engine – Subaru’s brainchild, the Boxer engine provides a low centre of gravity, for flawless handling and smooth driving.
Subaru Forester Safety Features
- The Subaru Global Platform – A ring-shaped reinforcement frame built-in, disperses energy from a crash away from the driver and passengers, to reduce the severity and risk.
- EyeSight – The Subaru Forester has intuitive vehicle control software with special Subaru safety functions like Adaptive Cruise Control, Automatic Pre-Collision Braking, Lane Departure and Sway Warning, all with proven precision and efficiency.
The Subaru Forester is a picture of athleticism, combined with classy styling – that means practicality and beauty in one vehicle. Roof rails for cargo, wide opening doors and rear doors that provide easy access are all practical features enhanced by beautiful designs like the ‘Hawkeye’ headlamps, a large grille, and aluminium alloy wheels – all sure to turn heads.
This highly effective melding of function and form is the mainstay of every Subaru Forester review for off-road or on-road capabilities.
Enjoy Memorable Trips In A Subaru Forester
This versatile vehicle can truly go anywhere, whether it’s a weekend getaway or a cross-country adventure.
Here are just a few reasons why the Subaru Forester is perfect for your next trip:
- All-wheel drive – Whether you’re driving on dry pavement or navigating through rain and mud, the Subaru Forester’s all-wheel-drive system will keep you moving forward. Here are the advantages of AWD cars.
- Roomy interior – The Subaru Forester has plenty of space for passengers and cargo, so you can pack everything you need for your trip.
- Comfortable ride – With a smooth and comfortable ride, the Subaru Forester is perfect for long drives.
All of the fine features above are great reasons to make the switch to the Forester. But let’s hear from some motorists who live that dream every day. We have Subaru Forester consumer reviews from some doting owners, each revealing with unending fondness just why this particular vehicle is their go-to.
Click here to read the stories of Forester owners.