We’re open during level 4 restrictions
At Subaru, your safety is of primary importance. During this COVID-19 pandemic, that has not changed. In line with government regulations as well as our commitment to keeping you safe, we’ve opened our dealerships across the country with strict protocols in place. All of our services are open to you, from sales to after-sales support and services.
SAFETY MEASURES: The measures below are essential to reduce the risk of spreading the virus when we’re interacting with customers.
What this means for you
- All staff and visitors will be required to undergo mandatory screening upon entry to all dealerships.
- Face masks are compulsory for all visitors and customers.
- All visitors and staff are required to sign a register for tracing purposes.
- No children are permitted access to dealerships.
- A 2-metre distance will always be maintained between all people.
- Entry to all dealerships will be strictly by appointment or emergency.
- Dealers will implement home deliveries, test drives and trade-in evaluations where possible.
- All cars will be sanitised before/after every test drive or home delivery.
- All Subaru dealer facilities and vehicles will be sanitised on a regular basis.
- Online Contact has been made even easier via our Contact Us and Online Booking Options
We love interacting with you face-to-face, but during this time we’re encouraging you to use our online channels more than ever. You can get in touch with us or any of our dealers through our Contact Form or Locate a Dealer pages.
Are you interested in a new vehicle? You can book a test drive here, and one of our sales team will get in touch to arrange a personalised, home visit. All cars will be sanitised before and after all test drives.
Service Bookings can be done here, with our service team on standby to assist.
Alternatively, please give us a call.