How to enter?
- Entrants must follow the Twitter / Instagram / Facebook accounts of Subaru Southern Africa.
- Entrants must share their adventure images and stories on the Subaru SA timeline(Facebook) or by tagging Subaru_SA on Twitter/Instagram using the hashtag #SubieStories.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions herein.
Who can enter?
- The competition is open to residents of Southern Africa who have owned or are current owners of a Subaru vehicle.
What is the competition prize?
- The prize is a Subaru hamper to the value of R800. The prize contains:
- Subaru Branded merchandise: Caps; T-Shirts; Pen; Aslina Wine Box Set.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
Choosing the winner:
- Winners will be chosen via an electronic random selection process from all verified and correct entries that occur during the competition period.
- The winner will be notified by via DM within 48 hours of the end date of the competition. We reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner should the winner not respond or answer the communication within 72 hours.
Who is behind the competition?
The competition is arranged by Subaru Southern Africa, based at Longmeadow Business Estate; Ayrshire Avenue; Edenvale.
The company reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with fulfilling the competition objectives.
Subaru Southern Africa shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage
Subaru Southern Africa also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.